Fish And Chips
Fish and chips sounds good to you tonight? Would you love a nice home-made delicious and easy to cook meal with your family? We have a easy recipe just for you. Hope you enjoy what we have to offer to you tonight. Have a healthy home cook meal and an awesome night with your family.
Category: Meat & Seafood
Special Consideration: Quick and Easy
Servings: 2 persons
Home made delicious fish and chips. Cheap and easy to cook.
1. 2 tilapia fillets (frozen or fresh)
2. 3 big potatoes (peeled, and slice potatoes into strips)
3. 1 deep fryer in good condition
Ingredients for coating the tilapia:
1. Half cup of Bisquick flour spread out on a piece of tinfoil
2. sprinkles paprika spice over the flour
3. Add salt and pepper to taste
4. Sprinkles basil dry leaves over the mixture
1. Preheat the deep fryer for 10 minutes.
2. Set the deep fryer to 375F and deep fry the potatoes when ready for 5-8 minutes depending on how crispy, according to taste.
3. When you finish deep-frying the potatoes strips, set the deep fryer to 340F and get the fryer ready for the fishes.
4. Mixed the Bisquick flour with paprika, basil dry leaves, as well as the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat the fishes with the mixture really thoroughly. Then place the coated fish into the fryer, set the timer for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Place both the fishes and chips in 2 separate plates and serve.
7. Ola.. enjoy the recipe and have great meals with the homemade dish.
Give our recipe a try! Contact us and let us know what you think of our dish and recipe.A Healthy and home-made meal, what else is better than this?